ACTS envisioned the planting of churches in every unreached people group of Asia by the year 2020.
ACTS International seeks to plant churches among the unreached peoples of Asia by equipping indigenous missionaries.
We value long-term relationships and commitment based on
mutual trust and respect as we serve alongside with our
national partners, as each contributes its resources to
achieve mutually-agreed-upon goals, and as we share common
vision and mission.
We value planting indigenized churches, adopting appropriate
cultural forms in expressing their Christian beliefs, and in
nurturing and strengthening local churches so that they become
healthy reproducing churches.
We value waiting upon the Lord, exalting the Lord Jesus
Christ, and sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit in
all aspects of the ministry.
We value equipping, and releasing national leaders to be what
God wants them to be, always recognizing and rejoicing at His
work in and among them.
We value empowering national partners to local ownership of
ministries supported by local resources.
We value training that is unified, systematic, and
reproductive, with a curriculum that is Bible-based,
biblically-balanced, and indigenized designed to build
Christ-likeness, commitment to the Word and competent ministry
skills based on cognitive, affective, and skills-acquisition
We value the trust given to us by donors and partners. We will
seek to maximize resources, and eliminate wastage through wise
stewardship and careful management.
We value transcending denominational, cultural and national
barriers in forging biblical unity among believers for the
sake of the Kingdom.
We value personal holiness, impeccable integrity and
excellence in all our endeavors.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible,
authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His
sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning
death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in
His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present
rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power
We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful people,
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the person of the Holy
Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a
godly life, and to overcome the attacks of the Evil One,
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost,
they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they
that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord
Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class
ACTS Commitment to Financial Integrity
2 Cor. 8: 20-21 We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men. (NIV)
- Careful Management of Resources: ACTS recognizes that contributions from donors are a sacred trust, and will exercise due diligence and careful management of the contributions in accordance with biblical principles of wise stewardship to fulfill its mission. ACTS will exercise the management and financial controls necessary to provide reasonable assurance that all resources are used in conformity with applicable laws, regulations, and donor’s intent.
- Truthfulness in Communication: All representations of fact, statistics, description of financial condition of the organization, or narrative about events are current, complete and accurate.
- No Debt Financing: ACTS has not incurred any debts since its very beginning in 1991, and will continue to operate within the financial provisions of the Lord without debt financing.
- Funds Unrelated to ACTS’ Primary Purpose: Funds received from donor/s which are unrelated to ACTS’ primary purpose will be channeled to an organization that can carry out the donor's intent, or the funds will be returned to the donor/s.
- Percentage Compensation for Fundraisers: Compensation of outside fund-raising consultants or ACTS's own employees based directly or indirectly on a percentage of charitable contributions raised is not allowed.
- Acting in the Interest of the Donor: ACTS will make every effort to avoid accepting a gift from or entering into a contract with a prospective donor which would knowingly place a hardship on the donor, or place the donor's future well-being in jeopardy.
- Financial Advice: The representative of ACTS, when dealing with persons regarding commitments on major estate assets, must seek to guide and advise donors so they have adequately considered the broad interests of the family and the various ministries they are currently supporting before they make a final decision. Donors should be encouraged to use the services of their attorneys, accountants, or other professional advisors.